Re: snd rebuild for libnotcurses2

Hi Nick

On 2020-11-17 03:09:09, Nick Black wrote:
> Hello there! I'm the maintainer and upstream author of
> Notcurses, which I noticed with great joy to be used by
> "snd".
>
> libnotcurses2 is up for transition:
> https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-notcurses.html
>
> and I'll binNMU snd, unless you'd like to rebuild it yourselves.
> If there's any necessary updating, I'm happy to do the work and
> send you (or upstream) necessary patches.
>
> Let me know what you'd like me to do! Thanks =].

Thanks for the heads up. Please take a look at the documented transition
workflow: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

Once ACKed and started, binNMUs will be handled by the release team.
Unless revere dependencies FTBFS during the test builds, there's usually
no need to involved their maintainers.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher