Now in Debian: jackd1+jackd2 w/ jack-session, new FFADO

Hi!

Just a small pointer for those who care and haven't noticed, yet: we now
have both, jackd1 and jackd2 with jack-session enabled in Debian
experimental.

The new versions should also support ALSA suspend/resume, though I never
tested it. Volunteers welcome.

jackd2 no longer hangs the machine after a FFADO crash. Speaking of
which, there's also a new FFADO package in experimental, now featuring
the DICE restart patch: (hopefully) no need to powercycle your DICE
device anymore after crashing.

It's too late to get all this into Squeeze, but we intend to use
squeeze-backports for these packages, so we can still update you after
the release.

Cheers

PS: This message has been deliberately sent to
debian-multimedia@lists.debian.org, a list that we'll use for discussion
and feedback with multimedia users.