Re: Accessing still images on Panasonic NV-GS5 camcorder

Inge,

You could just borrow the reader off a friend..

Or you can still work your way through the tips for the setup on the
internet.

Dont forget to tail the log (tail -f /var/log/messages). It can also
be useful to try things as root first. This reduces the access right
complexities. Once that works.. set it up for the user.

Good luck

Manfred

--
Manfred Moser