Re: Debian mobile BoF at DebConf17

Canonical had a fork of libhybris with support for Mir. I got the debian packaging stuff from there, so I had to remove the Mir parts from the dependencies of the packaging and the rules file. Mir is not needed for anything and nothing depends on it. It's more or less a failed project from canonical.
If you're a mire experienced packager, it would be nice if you could look over the packaging at http://github.com/jbbgameich/libhybris-packaging

The android headers are extracted from android with a special srcipt. Libhybris needs them to know which features that android version supports and for what you need headers in general. They are only needed for building libhybris. Canonical just names that package android-headers, but as this headers are different in aosp, lineageos and cyanogenmod, the package name should early say for what they are.