Re: large disks in Cobalt Qube 2

I have a Qube 2 waiting for such a project as well. A while back I
remember seeing someone who squeezed two desktop-size PATA drives, a
hardware raid card and a laptop-size drive all inside the Qube. I like
the idea of the CF card as it would require less power. Just remember
to try to limit the amount of writes on the CF card (turning off swap,
writing log files to a different location, etc...).

-Chris