Re: Location for user installed plugin libraries and icons

Hello Jon,

do you have a special plugin in mind.

I packaged several plugins for thunderbird and libreoffice.

They all are installed as root under /usr/lib and/or /usr/share. Some of
them has also config files.

So I offer we can work step-by-step to the packaging process.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann