Re: I would like to renew my request to delay the removal of maitreya from testing.

On 2014-06-25 07:40, Paul Elliott wrote:
> [...]
>
> Therefore, I would like to request additional delay to sometime
> after libwxsqlite3-3.0-dev reaches testing. As matters
> now stand there is no way I can reach the deadline of
> -- maitreya 7.0.5-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2014-06-28 --
> due to factors outside of my control!
>
> [...]
>
> Thank You for considering my request.

Send a status update to #749974.  It will reset the timer.

Also, when you close the bug in an upload, the timer will be reset.
Provided the new version is not stalled considerably beyond the normal
migration delay, it should make it well before the timer.

Finally, the default urgency for package updates is medium.  So unless
you choose "low" yourself[1], the delay is only 5 days.

~Niels

[1] Or use dch from stable and don't correct it.  It is too old to know
about this rule.