RFS: ooo-thumbnailer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2-3 of my package
"ooo-thumbnailer".

It builds these binary packages:
ooo-thumbnailer - thumbnailer for OpenOffice.org documents

I'm the upstream author. The work is licensed under the GPL v2 or
higher. My motivation in maintaining this package is to see
OpenOffice.org documents, spreadsheets and presentations thumbnailed
alongside PDFs. Windows has this feature, why shouldn't Debian? All it
takes is a simple bash script.

I followed Jakub Wilk's advice and improved the package since 0.2-1.
I've removed build dependencies on Python, removed unofficial fields
from debian/control, and removed a redundant dependency on
graphics-imagemagick-compat. The package appears to be lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ooo-thumbnailer/ooo-thumbnailer_0.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I am not
subscribed to the mailing list, so please CC me.

Kind regards

David D Lowe