Re: RFS: xmms2 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I have updated the xmms2 package. Here you can find the dsc file:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xmms2/xmms2_0.6DrMattDestruction-2.dsc
The package is now ready to be uploaded. I would be glad if
someone uploaded this package for me.

The package is finally Lintian clean. Topgit is used for creating
patches and the manual pages are written.

Florian Ragwitz, the maintainer of xmms2, is very busy and have no time
for it. He agreed on asking here for a sponsor. Please CC Florian and
me, if you response to this mail, because we did not subscribe this
mailing list.

Cheers,
Benjamin