RFS: courier-pythonfilter

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "courier-pythonfilter"
(ITP: 504080)

Package name: courier-pythonfilter (version 1.4-1)
Upstream Author : Gordon Messmer <gordon AT dragonsdawn DOT net>
 pythonfilter is a collection of useful filters for the Courier MTA,
 and a framework for developing new filters in Python.
 .
 pythonfilter can be used to filter spam and viruses, as well as
 implement other local mail policies.

I've done Debian package maintenance in the past (although I've been
inactive for the past year or so) so the quality of the package
should be good.

The package is lintian clean[0] and it builds without problems
in a clean pbuilder environment.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/courier-pythonfilter/courier-pythonfilter_1.4-1.dsc

Best regards,
Frederik Dannemare

[0] It's easy to claim so with an overrides file, I suppose ;)
but I felt I had to do it (please let me know if you think otherwise).
E.g.:

courier-pythonfilter: script-not-executable ./usr/share/python-support/courier-pythonfilter/courier/quarantine.py
courier-pythonfilter: script-not-executable ./usr/share/python-support/courier-pythonfilter/pythonfilter/greylist.py

These .py files are not to be executed directly in any way, other than
from within the pythonfilter apps itself.