Re: diverse tasks = more than one advocate?

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:40:17 -0200
Andre Felipe Machado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
> Is it possible to have more than one advocate at the NM?

Probably more likely to have one advocate and lots of sponsors.

> I ask because of different task profiles, at different teams, some not
> involving code.
> What is the correct approach?

The advocate advocates you as an individual, within the context of your
behaviour and relevant areas of expertise. The advocate does not have
to be able to assess your skills in all areas, just the ones with which
the advocate has been involved.

--

Neil Williams