Re: RFS: crosstex

debian/changelog: AFAIK shouldn't contain more than one entry because
the package has never been in the Debian repositories.
debian/watch: You don't need all those commented lines, do you? ;-)
debian/{preinst,prerm,postinst,postrm}: empty? then remove them
debian/copyright: Remove the commented lines
debian/control: texlib-base-bin? that package doesn't exist
debian/rules: If you don't need all those commented debhelpers remove
them; do you really need dh_install? what about those compiler flags?
you provide a debian/menu but not calling dh_installmenu?

By the way, why don't you take a look at: man dh_pysupport, man dh_pycentral

Also, is it normal that in the Makefile it calls pdflatex crosstex twice?
pdflatex crosstex && pdflatex crosstex

Finally, if you are not going to put the full reference for the
commands in the man page, why don't you at least say where they can
find the "The CrossTeX Tutorial"?.

About other warnings:
W: crosstex; File /usr/lib/crosstex/issre.xtx contained in /usr/lib of
Architecture: all package.

Suggestion: after building the package, cd ..; linda *.deb; linda
*.dsc; lintian *.deb; lintian *.dsc

And to clarify: I'm not a DD.