RFS: museek+ (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.12-1
of my package "museek+".

This new version is a bugfix release with important fix in the core software.
The packaging has been improved to remove scons call in clean rules and make the package build on kfreebsd.

It builds these binary packages:
mucous     - Python/curses client for museekd
museekd    - Client for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network (server daemon)
museekd-tools - Tools to manage a museekd daemon
museeq     - Qt client for museekd
museeq-locales - Translations for museeq
musetup-gtk - Gtk based museekd configuration utility
python-museek - Python bindings for museek+

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/museek+/museek+_0.1.12-1.dsc

Kind regards
Adam Cécile