Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hi,

I did all changes suggested, and uploaded the package again.
I also wrote to debian-science.

The size_t changes are in the upstream cvs version, and,
thus, will be in the next upstream version of statist.

Thank you very much!

Jakson