Re: RFS: sysinfo -- simple GNU/Linux program that displays computer/system information

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 15:37 +0100, Mario Iseli wrote:
> debian/docs:
> instead of AUTHORS we have debian/copyright.

I added a reference to the AUTHORS file in debian/copyright. That way I
won't miss any new authors when there is a new upstream release.

> debian/rules:
> please remove the lines you don't need and the commented ones.

These where in there intentionally. As I currently only maintain a few
packages, I prefer the debian/ directory to be somewhat verbose.

> And if you let this:
>
> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.sub)" ""
>         cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config.sub
> endif
> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.guess)" ""
>         cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.guess config.guess
> endif
>
> in, you should build-depend to autotools-dev!

Done, and without the ifneq.

> Thank you for your contribution

Thank you for your comments. Replies to the other ones are further down
the thread.

Adriaan