Re: [RFS] skim - smart common input method platform for KDE

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 11:07:28AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:

>   Build-Depends: libscim-dev
>   doesn't this mean that you have to bootstrap libscim-dev for all
>   architectures?  That is a a showstopper IMHO.  OTOH right now I
>   think your libscim-dev is Arch: all until you provide a static
>   library (see below).

I think there is some misunderstanding here (and understandably so).
The package libscim-dev is built from a different source package scim.
skim is a Qt/KDE frontend/module of scim, unfortunately the upstream
chose two very similar names. :-)

Ming
2005.12.03