Re: Looking for a sponser for aeromail package

Russell Kliese <russell@eminence.com.au>:
> I would like to maintain the aeromail package that is currently
> orphaned. I am not a debian maintainer and therefore am looking for a
> sponser.

I also had a look over aeromail a while ago. (See bug #229960)
Please let me tell my opinion:

Do you really mean it is worth to adopt?
Upstream is not active anymore, so you are responsible for
all security fixes and future improvements.

There are better alternatives (e.g. squirrelmail) available.
I thought aeromail would be removed soon.

Sorry for my opinion and if you disagree, please go ahead and take it,
but be warned. ;-)

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *