Re: out-of-date-standards-version 3.5.6

It was 2003-03-23 21:56 when Darren Salt wrote:

> I demand that Thomas Viehmann may or may not have written...

> >> There are no _spelling_ errors there.
> > While there are no words mispelled,
> What? There's one, right there :-)

Ok - it is an error but it is email.. I asked for help about my package.
If You will look into my 'rox' package then You will saw this in
debian/copyright:

This package was debianized by Jan Wagemakers <janw@easynet.be> on
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:25:01 +0100.

CVS version was build by Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@amiga.pl> on
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:46:20 +0200.

This version was build by Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@amiga.pl> on
Mon,  7 Oct 2002 19:15:17 +0200 (based on rox-cvs package)

Upstream source was downloaded from http://rox.sf.net/

Upstream Author: Thomas Leonard <tal197@users.sourceforge.net>

Copyright (C) 2000 Thomas Leonard.
You  may  redistribute copies of ROX-Filer under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL file.

So this is good spelled.

--
WWW: http://www.hrw.one.pl/
APT: deb http://www.hrw.one.pl/ apt/sid/

            We're here to give you a computer, not a religion.
            		-- Bob Pariseau, at the introduction of the Amiga