Looking for a sponsor for btn4ws

Hello,

I packaged my btn4ws Gimp-perl script for Debian and I'm looking for a
sponsor now.

The package and it's source are now apt-get-able from

deb http://www.dittberner.info/files/debian unstable main
deb-src http://www.dittberner.info/files/debian unstable main

The description follows:

Package: btn4ws
Version: 0.6-1
 btn4ws creates a sequence of buttons for web pages. You can give some
 parameters for the layout in a dialog. The tool can generate HTML, CSS
 and JavaScript code for rollover effects if desired.
installed-size: 48

I'm living in Dresden, Germany if that matters.

Regards
Jan Dittberner

--
Jan Dittberner - ICQ: 1963573