Re: building packages on unstable for stable

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:09:00 +0100
Paul Cupis <paul@cupis.co.uk> wrote:

> Can you try running pdebuild (with no arguments) in the source
> directory, please, rather than "pbuilder build .dsc". This problem may
> be caused by a error in your .dsc file.

The problem *was* caused by an error: Because I have no permissions as
user in /var/cache/pbuilder I put the directory /tmp/var/cache/pbuilder
into $(HOME)/.pbuilderrc. I searched with locate for the new deb-file, but
locate does not search in /tmp. So I suggested that there were no new
file.

Im sorry.

But I have another problem: When I build the package with debuild there is
no problem, when I build with pdebuild, all scripts (one bash, one perl)
in /usr/bin are not executable.

> It would also be useful to know what version of pbuilder you are using

0.38

Greetings
Holger