Re: C compilation questions

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 11:33:12AM +1100, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 06:35:55PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> > Yes, it is - there's a complex type although I believe you're supposed
> > to have to include <complex.h> to get it.

> How can I find more about complex.h?  There seems to be contradictions been
> what info gcc says and what complex.h says.

complex.h appears to be provided by glibc rather than GCC - there's a
very relevant seeming section in its manual.  You could also searching
the web for C99, I guess.  If nothing else I think the standard is
avaliable in PDF for a fairly small charge.

> Looks like the only solution for meschach is to ignore complex.h altogether.

Quite possibly - it looks like the code makes no attempt to use the ANSI
complex type.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/