Re: creating man pages

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 09:51:11PM -0500, Josh Huber wrote:

> The problems with the sender are most likely fixable by
>
> set envelope_from=yes
>
> which calls /usr/sbin/sendmail with -f to set the Sender: field based
> on your From: field.
>
> make sure you set your from field properly though:
> my_hdr From: foo@bar.com

OK, I'll try that.  I had been trying not to make mutt set the From header,
by having exim do the from rewriting, but, I'll try it this way.

> I have a feeling that the partial domain there is throwing off mutt.
>
> also perhaps mutt is not sure what your email addresses are?
>
> try using something with alternates:
>
> set alternates='me@foo\\.com|myself@bar\\.edu'

I already had it set to "dparsons@emerall.com".  I'll set it to
"dparsons@emerall|drew@strider" for good measure.

Here goes...

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A