Re: Speaking of new maintainers (WAS Re: getting bugs moved to a new maintainer)

On Tue, Oct 20, 1998 at 05:14:30PM -0700, Jeremiah Cornelius wrote:
> You had announced on the E-dev list that you were no longer interested
> in being the .deb maintainer for Enlightenment, and had found two new
> parties for this.
> Could you announce this again?  You also mentioned the packaging of
> snaps for Debian.  Are these folks ready to publicize with sites, etc.?
I am now maintainer of imlib, fnlib, stringlist, audiofile, esound, emusic,
and e.  llane, once he becomes maintainer, will take over e.  The auto-building
of gnome snaps project is still being worked on, if you're interested
your best contacts woudl probably be me, shaleh, or jim pick.  It's been
slow goign (lots of school stuff to work on too), so any help is most
appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian