Re: Please review release notes patch

Moin,

Pierre Gruet, on 2023-05-24:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Le 24/05/2023 à 08:25, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > as for every release we want to increase or visibility to show
> > up in the release notes.  I've drafted a patch
> >
> >    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/communication/-/blob/master/releasenotes/bookworm/release-notes.patch
> >
> > Please review and comment on it (or just push fixes and enhancements)!
>
> Thanks for this patch, I reviewed it and I don't mean to change anything.

I reviewed through the patch, and I think it already summarizes
well the activity as I perceived in Debian Med during this
release cycle.  This is my perception of the situation, so the
below still holds:

> Is there any important piece of software we packaged during this release
> cycle and that could be worth highlighting? From my limited perspective I
> have none that comes to mind, but maybe it will for someone else.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da