Aw: Re: Possibility of In-person sprints in 2023?

> Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Oktober 2022 um 20:55 Uhr
> Von: "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu>
> An: debian-med@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Possibility of In-person sprints in 2023?
>
> Hi,
>
> Am Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 12:58:04AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > I suppose sprints in 2021 and 2022 have been virtual so far due to COVID.
> > There were some COVID related sprints in 2020 as well.
> >
> > Is there a possibilty to have an in-person debian-med sprint in 2023?
> > Would someone be interested in it, or so?
>
> I'm much in favour of an in-person meeting in the beginning of 2023.
> Since it would be great to invite Nilesh it makes sense to meet
> somewhere close to an international airport.  Sascha, would it be
> possible again in the rooms of your employer in Berlin?  Any other
> suggestions?

I agree, it would be good to meet. Should we not meet up in your home town, Andreas? (Or Nilesh?)
I could collect Nilesh from the Frankfurt Airport to guide him to your mountainous hideout.

Alternatively I would contact a few institutes in Germany that perform Covid 19 research on live viruses and ask them if they would host us - Hamburg, Berlin or some of this historically cool places like https://www.fli.de/ (built on an island with a purpose).

Best,
Steffen