Re: BART 0.8.0

Hi Martin,

Am Sat, Oct 01, 2022 at 02:45:21PM +0200 schrieb Martin Uecker:
> I updated the Debian packages for BART (bart and bart-cuda)
> to our new upstream version.

Thanks a lot for preparing these packages which I just uploaded.

> This time I also managed to run the CI on salsa for bart-cuda
> There are still some failures, but it seems ok to me.

I admit in my local pbuilder I also observed issues but it seems
to be OK in Salsa CI.

> Please upload if it looks ok to you.

Is there any reason to stick to gcc-10.  I'm not sure when this
GCC version will be removed - but sooner or later this will be
the case.

Kind regards and thanks again for your contribution

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de