Re: [Help] New version of htslib does not build

Hi all,

Étienne Mollier, on 2022-10-01:
> Nilesh Patra, on 2022-10-01:
> > I have fixed a bunch of things with htscodecs and htslib, both
> > of which were not building on !amd64. Hopefully it is
> > fine now.
> >
> > But please fix pysam which is blocking htslib transition. I am
> > _absolutely_ out of time now.
>
> The autopkgtest failures[1] raise a couple of errors which do
> not look very obvious on first sight.  I informed pysam upstream
> on their bugtracker[2], will see how it goes.
>
> [1]: https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/amd64/p/python-pysam/26567166/log.gz
> [2]: https://github.com/pysam-developers/pysam/issues/1131

This is fixed in python-pysam 0.19.1+ds-1, going to unstable.
Thanks John Marshall for the pointers!

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da