Re: snpeff_4.3t+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi again Andreas,

Le 22/01/2022 à 21:24, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

Am Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 08:37:54PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
Le 22/01/2022 à 16:43, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Thanks a lot Pierre for fixing it quickly in a new upload.  Its a
great step forward if we have this package.

Thanks also to Thorsten for checking

You're welcome! Thanks for taking time to write this.

I usually inform ftpmaster about a re-upload.  This seems to enhance the
chances to get processed quickly (but there are few counter-examples).

Yeah, I remembered you usually did so! And I followed your example, seemingly successfully.

Maybe you saw the package eventually got accepted quickly after the second
upload to NEW. Now we have snpeff, cool!

Yes, very cool.
There are a few things to tweak in the source-only upload, but not that
much. I shall make it soon!

Some autopkgtest would be cool - but feel free to do the changes you
planed and upload without a test.

I did the upload -- I agree autopkgtests would be valuable, still. Yet I remember the tests I did when designing the package last Spring, and I feel providing a dataset is necessary for even a basic use of snpeff, which, I think, makes the design of an autopkgtest difficult. But if anyone has specific ideas -- maybe you, Steffen? -- I would be really happy to implement them. Or else, I will have a look again!

Thanks again

      Andreas.

Have a great Sunday,

--