Re: htslib autoremoval triggers

Hi Nilesh,

thanks for the heads-up.  I need to confirm I'm currently only at
simple upgrades (namely watch file fixes for the github packages and
R package upgrades) and will not do any other more brain consuming
stuff before beginning of next week.

Any sensible noise reduction by uploading small fixes is welcome.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de