Re: Working tests seem to exist for epcr

Hi Pranav,

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 05:07:44PM +0530, Pranav Ballaney wrote:
> I am Pranav Ballaney, a Biology and Computer Science student from India,
> and I have recently joined the Debian Med team, primarily writing
> autopkgtests for various packages.

Thanks for the short introduction here and the interest into the Debian
Med GSoC / Outreachy project.

> I tried running the tests present in this package, and they seem to
> work well on my local machine. Can this bug be marked closed now?

Ahhh, perfectly correct.  We simply forgot to close this bug in Debian
changelog the string "Closes: #909706" (see here[1]).

> Since I'm new to Debian's development process, I'm not aware of the
> procedure to mark a bug resolved. Does it just involve sending a mail to
> 909706-close@bugs.debian.org?

Exactly.  I'm doing this hereby (in CC).

> I would really appreciate if someone could look into this for me. If any
> more work is needed, I would be happy to work on it.

No, you have properly analysed the situation - which despite beeing
simple is very helpful anyway.

BTW, to check whether the existing tests are running nicely you could
have checked here the CI page of the package[2].  I'm just mentioning
this since it might be helpful for other tests you might develop in
future.

> Thanks and regards,

Thanks to you for spotting this issue

       Andreas.