Re: [MoM] FAST test suite issues

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for confirming.

I somewhat firmly believe it could still be the GPU device / how the
setup is configured but I'll halt here and instead contact upstream and
I'll write a patch to try at least get more of a meaningful error
message as I have sort of ran out with options (perhaps working with
error codes instead of a simple error message).

Until I receive a response from upstream (which is fairly quick) and
have a definite cause of failure I'll work on bugs and any new packages.

I did however take note of your suggestion and I have combined the test
data into libfast-examples :).

Kind regards & thanks again,
Shayan Doust