htsjdk and picard tools updated

Hi,
I uploaded patched version of htsjdk and picard-tools to fix serious bugs and prevent their removal (and removal of their reverse dependencies)

I switched bugs severity to normal but keep bugs open as a reminder as part of the fix is to disable unit tests (due to gradle 3.2 issue that will be solved when gradle 3.4 is available in debian).

Once gradle is fixed, we should re-introduce unit tests in those packages.

As a note, I kept htsjdk to version 2.8 and created a debian/2.8.1 branch for this as version 2.12 breaks API and is not compatible with picard-tools 2.8.

Olivier