Re: [MoM] bandage (Was: Participation to Debian Med)

Hi Cédric,

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 06:02:42AM +0000, Cédric Lood wrote:

> No worries, I have been a bit quiet on the ML, mainly because there is so much information available online in the various policies and blogs that I would feel silly asking trivial questions when I could just RTFM.

MoM is about directing you quickly to the fine manuals and nobody will
blame you about trivial questions which frequently are not that tivial.
I'd like to smoothen your entry and shorten the time you need to dig
for proper information.

> > When I checked it out I have not yet seen any debian/ directory.
>
> I will be pushing it shortly.

Fine. :-)

Just let me know if you are seeking for more information

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de