Re: Packaging the Celera Assembler for Debian - PBcR dependency on Falcon

Many thanks for the clarification. Are there plans to include a test
suite so that we can easily detect compatibility issues? I admit that
the src/ subdirectories of wgs-assembler are cryptically named, so it's
possible I missed it if it exists.

Regarding pbutgcns, I will likely just exclude it. There is no licensing
information in the source distribution that I could find and the
author(s) have not responded to my license clarification request [1].
Furthermore, in my own research, I found that using it produced
suboptimal assemblies as compared to wgs-assembler's native module.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://github.com/pbjd/pbutgcns/issues/1

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name

على الأربعاء 16 كانون الأول 2015 ‫06:31، كتب Serge Koren: