Re: Orthanc plugins

Hi Sébastien,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 01:52:37PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> Actually, I don't mind using Subversion or git, this is really as wish.

OK.  So I choose to do nothing for the moment until there might be a
better reason to change something.

> I released today the first stable release of Orthanc (version 1.0.0). I have updated the git repository of Debian Med with this new version. Could you once again upload it?

Uploaded.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: May be you might consider becoming a Debian Maintainer.  I think
    you are able to maintain those five packages on your own without
    any sponsor.

--
http://fam-tille.de