Re: N. Hemisphere Winter 2015/16 Sprint

I had drafted this email a while ago and missed that Copenhagen has been picked.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:42 AM Michael Crusoe <michael.crusoe@gmail.com> wrote:
I am happy to announce two things:

I've been funded to work on the Common Workflow Language project full time for the next 6 months!

On Sunday I'm moving to Cluj, Romania to live there for a year! (presuming that I get a residency permit to stay beyond 90 days :-)

Therefore I am volunteering to organize a Debian Med Sprint in one of the many Black Sea resorts here in Romania.

Have there been other locations suggested?

Cheers,

--
Michael R. Crusoe