Re: Sponsering libdivsufsort?

Hi Fabian,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 04:48:31PM +0200, Fabian Klötzl wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the package is ready. But as this is my first
> Debian package, I might be wrong.

I did two aditional commits: One removing an unusued get-orig-source
template and more importantly I fixed the clean target that tried to
remove not existing files (please test such things using pbuilder and
`gbp buildpackage` next time).

> If you would sponsor libdivsufsort that would be great. Steffen has also
> volunteered to sponsor the package, once he is done recovering his laptop.

I tried to give all Debian Med protagonists the feeling that we are a
team and not a 1:1 releation of individual members.  If somebody is
unable to do the sponsoring (in this case because of a broken laptop)
somebody else will step in.  The place of coordination is this mailing
list and not private e-mail communication.

The package is uploaded to NEW - thanks for your work on this

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de