Re: Updating the fis-gtm package to V6.1-000

Hi Amul,

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 08:14:03AM -0400, Amul Shah wrote:

> > While `rm -rf .pc` is sensible before commiting you should make sure
> > that you do not forget `quilt pop -a` before.
>
> [amul:4] I check git status -s before moving forward.

OK.

> > Well, do you have a valid GPG key?  If not please create one (I hope
> > there are pointers in new maintainer guide - if not a web search like
> >    site:debian.org create gpg key
> > will uncover reasonable docs.
>
> [amul:4] The regular docs were good.

:-)

> [amul:4] You asked in another mail if port 22 is blocked and it is. We have tools for allowed out-bound SSH connections but they don't work for git.debian.org. I'm guessing that host is disallowed for port 22 access.

This is what I expected.  There are ways to use different ports
(preferably 443) but this is not really a packaging topic.  If you can
deal with this somehow we could take this issue as settled - otherwise
we should discuss in a separate thread.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--