Re: [MoM] Minified JS and other things

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Diane Trout <diane@ghic.org> wrote:
On Friday, June 20, 2014 15:01:08 Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Emilien,
>
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 02:36:01PM +0200, Emilien Klein wrote:
> > at package build time remove the
> > upstream-provided files and instead use the ones from the Debian
> > package.
>
> The recent discussion at debian-devel@l.d.o had some quite strong
> arguments to remove the files right in the *source* (using
> Files-Excluded) and not at package build time.  There is no written
> policy yet but I understood this as a rough consensus.

It's sufficiently consensus that lintian is reporting that case (of finding
minified jquery) as an error.

Lintian reports out all minified JS as an error in my setup as would be expected.  Thanks.

In case that's warning isn't the default my lintian command line is:
lintian -Ii --pedantic --color auto

Diane