Re: license of the DebianMed logo

Hi Sasa,

thanks for your interest in Debian Med.  I have to admit there is no
such thing like an "official logo of Debian Med".  We have a *very* aged
page with suggestions at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/logos/

but no decision or something like this and I personally admit that I'm
way more interested in bringing Debian Med forward on the technical side
than on the advertising side.  Yes, I'm doing a lot of advertising but I
do not base this on "symbols" but rather on techniques we developed and
workflows of our team we created.  The reason is that I simply do not
feel competent to create / decide about a logo and picking one is a
time consuming effort I'm hesitating to do myself.  Please make sure you
are NOT using the logo with the "red cross" which is heavily copyrighted
and should not be used at all.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--