Introduction

Hi all,

I am new to the debian-med poject and was hinted to introduce myself here.

I'm a french engineer/researcher in bioinformatics and computational biology. My main interests are about Evolution and its dynamics but I'm also involved in sequence analysis and image analysis projects.

For now, I have just finished (or so it looks) to package kissplice, an RNA-seq data analysis tool (more info on http://kissplice.prabi.fr/) and I would like to make it available on official repositories.

Thank you for welcoming me into this group

Best regards,
David Parsons