Package available (was Re: Micro Manager)

Resurecting a very old thread.

I have started packaging micromanager, see it live at:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/micromanager

This is unfinished work, as the copyright check is far from being
done. Almost every single file has a different licensing term (when
one is found).

For some reason the MMCoreJ.jar does not contains the main class. I am
looking for feedback and possibly help to finish this package.

Thanks for your interest