Re: dicoogle

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 05:48:05PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> altogether -- I don't see anyone yet expressing desire to jump onto
> packaging (yet), nor there is an RFP (request for packaging) bugreport;
> so you might start from there:  on Debian system do

At least I added dicoogle to our tasks to make sure we will not forget
this interesting software.  This can be verified here:

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging#dicoogle

> alternatively -- someone from your company might like to get familiar
> with Debian packaging, and start working on the package while consulting
> the mailing list whenever got stuck/ran into the problem.

I'd like to stress this:  We are here to help solving packaging issues.

Thanks for the hint anyway

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de