Re: trying to build the image.deb

Il giorno mar, 23/09/2008 alle 11.58 +0200, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Paolo Ariano wrote:
>
> > thanks, i finally start to understood ;)
>
> Thanks.  I tried your packaging stuff with pbuilder and noticed
> that the build dependencies are not correct because gcj seems not
> to be fit:

i know, nor gcj is ok for the work (as openjdk) so i continue to use the
sun jdk

the /debian/rules script use to to set the JAVA_HOME this line:
/usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives -l | head -1 | cut -d' ' -f 3

that gives me:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun

apt-get install sun-java5-jdk will help you ;)

in this way the java compilation is ok and the problem is after in n
making debian directory :(

> Well, it is actually not "uploaded" (this term is used for uploading
> a binary package to the Debian package pool) but your changes are
> commited to the SVN

chapea

hth
paolo