Re: how to collaborate with debian-med

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Paolo Ariano wrote:

yes but it is not the only list in the web, for some reason others good
plugins are not listed here ... is not centralized at all yes i vote for
the google hot summer code

If I were you I would write a debian/get-orig-source script for imagej
plugins that fetches those plugins you consider interesting for our users
and of acceptable quality and assemble them into a

    imagej-plugis_0.0.YYYYMMDD.orig.targ.gz

tarball.  The rationale for choosing the date (YYYYMMDD) as version number
is to have a reasonable versioning scheme.  The leading zeros (0.0) enable
you to regard any future imagej-plugins release of upstream as higher
versioned.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--