Re: FSL in Debian non-free

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007, Michael Hanke wrote:

Thanks to the terrific support of Yaroslav Halchenko, a Debian package
of FSL [0] is now part of Debian non-free. It was a rather difficult process
and also a long one -- the ITP has the timestamp Fri, 07 Oct 2005 20:07:27 +0200
and at this time there was already a preliminary package ;-)

Great.  I added

    Depends: fslview, fsl

to tasks/imaging.

Andreas: I'd be glad if you could update the corresponding cdd packages.

Sure.  Just tell me if you feel other depends are needed.

Have a nice Christmas

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de