Re: ODIN

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Michael Hanke wrote:

I'm not 100% sure, but vista is another image format. In some respects
it is similar to NIFTI but combines an ascii header and binary data in
the same file. It has the advantages of being able to store history
information in the file header. IIRC the format and associated library
(libvista) is really old. I'm sure it has been there even before Mr.
Gates though about his 'revolutionary' new product ;-)

Perhaps vista authors should contact a lawyer to sue those who
used their name? ;-))

Thanks for clarification

        Andreas.

--