Can somebody sponsor the new package mafft ?

Hi all,

After a discussion with Thijs, I decided that I would seek sponsorship
on this list instead of going silently through my usual sponsor. Anyway,
with my work on emboss, I am getting a better understanding of library
packaging, and will be able to resume my answerings of Tasks&Skills2
reasonnably soon.

Mafft is a multiple alignment software. It has been recently relicenced
under BSD terms. It will be used by m-coffe, a meta-aligner which will
arrive in Debian when the t-coffee package will be updated. I have
prepared a package for mafft and uploaded it on mentors:

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mafft/mafft_6.240-1.dsc

This package ships a ruby script which is unlikely to be used by most
people installing the package. I decided the have ruby only as Suggests,
but as a consequence, one can not say that everything works out of the
box in this package. If this is a problem, I would rather move the
script in /usr/share/mafft/examples.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy