Re: LTS upload of ruby-loofah

Hi Chris,

Am Montag, dem 13.03.2023 um 16:29 +0000 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> After being unclaimed through inactivity, I took over the claim for
> ruby-loofah in data/dla-needed.txt. However, I've just noticed that
> you have already authored and prepared some patches in the Git repo,
> which clearly took some time and effort.
>
> If you had not committed anything, I would have simply applied patches
> and issued an update as usual. However, I thought I better check before
> proceeding: specifically, would you like to take back the claim and
> finish, or shall I…?

The patches are actually complete and all the package tests run fine. I
just struggled with finding the time to set up a test environment to
test against the cases that exposed the vulnerability.

I would like to take back the claim. I'll put some time in today and
tomorrow and finish this.

Thanks for asking!

Regards, Daniel