slirp security upload for Jessie

Hi,

I'm the maintainer for package slirp. There is a security bug, already made public:
CVE-2020-7039

I uploaded on Friday a fix for unstable, and I've prepared security upload for Jessie, Buster and Stretch, you can find attached the Jessie debdiff.

I built it with pbuilder, you can find all the files here:
https://software.imdea.org/cloud/index.php/s/IEsPwHWEWb6S8Kg

Please tell me if everything is ok, then if you do the upload or I have to do anything else.

This is my first time doing this, sorry if I'm missing something.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
Debian developer